Beer is sold in 5 oz samples, 8 oz, 16 oz glasses unless otherwise stated.
To Go Beer is available in 750ml, 32 oz, 64 oz growlers, and 32 oz crowler cans.
Glass Growlers & 750ml are $5 each and are not included in the cost of the fill(s).
- Exchange St. Hefeweizen – Our take on this classic German beer features prominent aromas of banana and clove with a light, crisp finish. ABV 4.8% IBU 10
- IKO IKO – Get your juices flowing with this fruit bomb! This take on our original Berliner Weisse has been kicked up a few notches with 250lbs of apricot & mango puree. Let this tart fruity beer explode in your mouth! ABV 4.8% IBU 1
- Czech 123 Czech 123 – We collaborated with Geoff from Country Malt Group to brew one of the oldest style of lagers: Czech Pilsner. We used traditional methods, including a decoction mash, to give this beer a smooth finish with a balance of cracker-like malt flavor and the distinct floral aroma of Saaz hops. Enjoy this beer from our special side-pull faucet for a truly authentic taste! ABV 5% IBU 40
- Kernel of Truth – An American lager bursting with flavor. Brewed with corn and Lemondrop hops, this beer is approachable and refreshing, perfect for patio weather. ABV 5.2% IBU 15 ***2018 Ohio Craft Brewers Cup Silver Medal***
- Black Hat-This schwarzbier, or German dark lager, was brewed in collaboration with Larry Reuter for the Great American Beer Fest Pro-Am competition. It has a mild roasted malt character with notes of chocolate, and subtle spicy hops. ABV 5.3% IBU 26
- Front Line Czech Amber– We brewed this beer on March 16th, the day the taproom closed due to the pandemic. It’s been lagering since that fateful day and now this traditional Czech Amber is ready for release as we reopen. This beer is a tribute to all of the front line workers who go out and work everyday during these difficult times. Enjoy this smooth lager with thoughts of better days ahead! ABV 5.4% IBU 32
- Henry – A New England IPA double dry-hopped with Citra, Comet, and Simcoe hops. This aromatic beer is dank with flavors of mango, orange, and apricot. Henry is named for the son of one of Akronym’s founders. ABV 6% IBU 50
- Fest Bier– Our Oktoberfest-style beer was made entirely with German malts and hops together with our house lager yeast strain. You’ll find the light, sweet bready malt character is balanced by the soft floral hops. Prost! Take the limited edition Liter stein home for just $20 while supplies last! ABV 6.3% IBU 25
- Das Pumpkin– Our signature Fall beer is an amber Marzen loaded with pumpkin puree, lactose sugar, cinnamon, and allspice. It has notes of pumpkin pie and whipped cream. This beer is certain to help you embrace “sweater weather” and falling leaves.
ABV 6.3% IBU 18
- Hazel Oak-Aged Maibock –This spring Maibock was brewed with traditional German lagering techniques, spending 3 months in white oak barrels. It’s crystal clear with a smooth malt backbone balanced by the Noble hop character. ABV 6.5% IBU 30
- Hose Handler– Our newest IPA is named in honor of Shawn, our Head Brewer, Firefighter, and handler of all the hoses. It’s double dry-hopped with Nelson Sauvin, Cashmere, Citra, and Simcoe hops. 7.4% ABV IBU 65
- Smoke Showing – This American Smoked Porter was brewed in collaboration with the Akron Fire Department Local 330 Union to raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA). You will find notes of smoke, chocolate, caramel, and roasted coffee. This one’s the perfect pint for our colder months. ABV 7.5% IBU 40
- Might As Well – We double dry hopped this NEIPA with a ridiculous amount of Equanot, Comet, and Citra…so you might as well drink it! ABV 7.7% IBU 50
- Wood-Aged Tetralogy – This Belgian style Quad was brewed with Special B Malt, Belgian candy sugar, and our house Belgian yeast strain. Its coppery color showcases notes of raisin, fig, and plum. After spending 9 months in American white oak barrels this beer envelopes you in warm vanilla and a smooth finish. ABV 12.4% IBU 30
- BBA Diemos – This Russian Imperial Stout spent 6 months aging in bourbon barrels. It’s chocolatey roast is balanced by a rich caramel warmth. Be careful though, this one might send you to Mars and back!
ABV 13.5% IBU 60