Beer is sold in 5 oz samples, 8 oz, 16 oz glasses unless otherwise stated.
To Go Beer is available in 750ml, 32 oz, 64 oz growlers, and 32 oz crowler cans.
Growlers & 750ml are $5 each and are not included in the cost of the fill(s).
- The Test Batch (TTB) – The first beer brewed at Akronym was made with Pilsner malt, Ohio spelt, and wheat. It is a Trappist Single with notes of bubble gum, clove, and black pepper. You’ll enjoy this easy-drinking blonde ale! ABV 4.5% IBU 20 $2/3/5/6.5/8/16
- Exchange Street Hefeweizen – Our take on this classic German beer features prominent aromas of banana and clove with a light, crisp finish. It is sure to brighten even the grayest of winter days.
ABV 4.8 % IBU 10 $2/3/5.25/6.5/8/16
- Kernel of Truth – An American lager busting with flavor. Brewed with corn and Lemondrop hops, this beer is approachable and refreshing, perfect for patio weather. ABV 5.2% IBU 15 $2/3/5.25 /6.5/8/16 ***2018 Ohio Craft Brewers Cup Silver Medal***
- Pattie – This Irish cream stout was made in our of one of our favorite moms. It has notes of roast coffee and dark chocolate with a smooth creamy finish if you choose our Nitro tap. ABV 5.8% IBU 40 $2/3/5.25/6.5/8/16
- Henry IPA – A New England IPA double dry-hopped with Citra, Comet, and Simcoe hops. This aromatic beer is dank with flavors of mango, orange, and apricot. Henry is named for the son of one of Akronym’s founders. ABV 6.0% IBU 50 $3/4/6.5/9/11/22
- Letchworth IPA – This West Coast IPA was brewed with Simcoe, Columbus, and Chinook hops. It has a nice bitterness that doesn’t linger but leaves you with hints of malt and citrus. Dear friends Larry and Donna are the inspiration for the name of this beer. ABV 7% IBU 70 $3/4/6.5/9/11/22
- Resilience IPA – Our collaboration with Sierra Nevada Brewing Company and Magic City Brewing Company to raise money for the victims of the camp fire in Butte County California. Special thanks to YCH, Country Malt Group and West Branch Malt for their ingredient donations. 100% of the proceeds are donated to the victims of this devastating fire. ABV 7.5 % IBU 65 $2/3/5/6.5/8/16
- Might As Well – We double dry hopped this NEIPA with a ridiculous amount of Equanot, Comet, and Citra…..so you might as well drink it! ABV 7.7% IBU 50 $3/4/6.5/9/11/22
- Walk The Line – This beer “walks the line” between an American Stout and a Black IPA. You’ll taste notes of dark chocolate and light roasted barley. Its slight caramel sweetness is balanced by firm bitterness and dank, resinous hoppyness. Whether you’re looking for a roasty stout or a delicious IPA, one thing is certain: the man in black would approve. ABV 8% IBU 60 $3/4/7/9/11/22
- Pervasive Barleywine – This English-style barleywine is a beast of a beer – 1200 lbs. of malt, 30 lbs. of orange blossom honey, and 16 lbs. of hops went into this one. It’s big but balanced and sure to warm you up on a cold winter day. ABV 9.4% IBU 70 $3/5/7/12/16/32 *12 oz glass
- Tetralogy – This Belgian style Quad was brewed with Special B Malt, Belgian candy sugar, and our house Belgian yeast strain. Its coppery color showcases notes of raisin, fig, and plum. ABV 9.5% IBU 30 $3/5/7/12/16/32 *12 oz glass
- Heavy Rubber – Our strong Scottish ale is rich and malty with notes of toffee and caramel. We added Rwandan coffee from Akron Coffee Roasters to give this beer a fruity, floral roast. ABV 9.8% IBU 30 $3/5/7/12/16/32 *12 oz glass
- BBA Pervasive– This English-style barleywine is a beast of a beer – 1200 lbs. of malt, 30 lbs. of orange blossom honey, and 16 lbs. of hops went in to this one. Then we spent 7 months aging it in Heaven Hill and Buffalo Trace bourbon barrels. It’s big but it’s balanced, laced with notes of vanilla and the warmth only a bourbon barrel can provide. ABV 11% IBU 50 $4/6/8/12/16/32*12 oz glass
- BBA Deimos – This Russian Imperial Stout spent 6 months aging iin bourbon barrels. Its chocolatey roast is balanced by a rich caramel warmth. Be careful though, this one might send you to Mars and back! ABV 12.4% IBU 60 $4/6/8/12/16/32 *12 oz glass
***2018 Ohio Craft Brewers Cup – Best Northeast Ohio Brewery***