Beer is sold in 5 oz samples, 8 oz, 16 oz glasses unless otherwise stated.
To Go Beer is available in 750ml, 32 oz, 64 oz growlers, and 32 oz crowler cans.
Growlers & 750ml are $5 each and are not included in the cost of the fill(s).
- Exchange Street Hefeweizen – Our take on this classic German beer features prominent aromas of banana and clove with a light, crisp finish. It is sure to brighten even the grayest of winter days. ABV 4.8% IBU 10 $2/3/5.25 To Go $6.5/8/16
- Kernel of Truth – An American lager bursting with flavor. Brewed with corn and Lemondrop hops, this beer is approachable and refreshing, perfect for patio weather. ABV 5.2% IBU 15 $2/3/5.25 To Go $6.5/8/16 ***2018 Ohio Craft Brewers Cup Silver Medal***
- Black Hat – This Schwarzbier, or German dark lager, was brewed in collaboration with Larry Reuter for the Great American Beer Fest Pro-Am competition. It has a mild roasted malt character with notes of chocolate and subtle spice presence from the hops. ABV 5.3% IBU 26 $2/3/5.25 To Go $6.5/8/16
- High Street Wheat w/ Cherries – We took our wheat beer and added 132 lbs. of Oregon tart cherries for a refreshing flavor you’ll love to enjoy on warm summer days. ABV 5.5% IBU 15 $2.50/3/5.50
- Henry IPA – A New England IPA double dry-hopped with Citra, Comet, and Simcoe hops. This aromatic beer is dank with flavors of mango, orange, and apricot. Henry is named for the son of one of Akronym’s founders. ABV 6.0% IBU 50 $3/4/6.5 To Go $9/11/22
- Floatin’ on the Freshies – Our latest collaboration with The Butcher and the Brewer is an all-Ohio pale ale. We used 40 lbs of fresh Cascade hops from Barn Talk Hops in Medina, 20 lbs each of Columbus and Crystal from A Few Good Acres hop farm, and Ohio grown and malted barley from West Branch Malts in Brunswick. Local, fresh, awesome! ABV 6.3% IBU 60 $3/4/6.50 To Go $9/11/22
- Into the Wood: Batch 1 – This new series is our first foray into wood-aged sour beers. This is a mixed fermentation sour aged for over a year in Chardonnay wine barrels with our house culture, then re-fermented for 2 months on over 250 lbs of apricots. Its medium-firm acidity is balanced by the subtle earthiness of the barrel and the sweetness of the fruit. ABV 6.7% IBU 5 $4/6/8 To Go 750 ml $15
- Trés Saison – Our take on one of our favorite beer styles was made with three malts and three hops. It’s a farmhouse ale with hints of lemon and black pepper. The hybrid yeast strain makes it dry and drinkable. ABV 6.9% IBU 39 $3/4/6.5 To Go $9/11/22 ***2018 King of Ohio 2nd Place***
- Smoke Showing – This American Smoked Porter was brewed in collaboration with the Akron Fire Department Local 330 Union to raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA). You will find notes of smoke, chocolate, caramel, and roasted coffee. This one’s the perfect pint for our colder months. ABV 7.5% IBU 40 $3/4/6.50 To Go $9/11/22 *Available on Nitro*
- Might As Well – We double dry hopped this NEIPA with a ridiculous amount of Equanot, Comet, and Citra…so you might as well drink it! ABV 7.7 % IBU 50 $3/4/6.50 To Go $9/11/22
- Fyxation 2 – We know how much everyone loves double IPAs and this is one of our favorites! Enjoy the tropical citrus notes in this double dry-hopped Double IPA with Citra and Mosaic hops! ABV 8.6% IBU 60 $3/5/8 To Go $9/11/22 ***2018 Ohio Craft Brewers Cup Gold Medal***
- Windigo – Named for an Algonquin dark apparition from the Great Lakes Region, our Double Red IPA is classically American – we went big with this over-the-top malt and hop monster. It was brewed with over 4 lbs. per barrel of Chinook, Simcoe, Columbus, and Denali hops. Beware, this one is dangerously drinkable! ABV 9.0% IBU 90 $3/5/6.50 To Go $9/11/22 ***2018 Ohio Craft Brewers Cup Silver Medal***
- Wood-Aged Walk The Line – We took our American stout and aged it in white oak barrels for 6 months. Its firm bitterness and dank hoppyness is balanced by smooth vanilla and chocolate flavors. One thing remains certain, the man in black would approve. ABV 9.0% IBU 60 $4/6/8 To Go $12/16/32
- Spicer St. Christmas Ale – Our traditional Christmas ale was brewed with cinnamon, nutmeg, and honey. Its rich caramel color and balance of spices and sweetness will help you welcome the most festive of seasons. Celebrate the holidays with us! ABV 9.0% IBU 40 $3/4.50/6.5 To Go $9/11/22
- BBA Spicer St. Christmas Ale – We took our Christmas ale and aged it in bourbon barrels for 6 months, accentuating its spice character and adding boozy notes of vanilla and caramel. ABV 10.0% IBU 30 $4/6/8 To Go 750 ml $15
***2018 Ohio Craft Brewers Cup – Best Northeast Ohio Brewery***
***2nd in 2019 Cleveland.com Best Brewery***
WINE & MEAD LIST
Masterpiece Chardonnay – 10
Clone 17 – Russian River Valley, CA
A touch of oak mellows the spicy pear and peach flavors. Lees stirring lengthens the mouth feel.
Aurantis Moscato -7
Sweet Frizzante – Oltrepo Pavese, Italia
Straw yellow with fresh soft citrus fruit notes and elegantly effervescent.
Goretti, Pinot Grigio – 9
Gamay, Cabernet Franc, Malbec – Loire Valley, France
Elegant Aromas of pineapple, bananas, yellow peach, and white flowers, with good fresh acidity and fruity taste.
Mojo Merlot – 8
Santa Maria region – Central Coast, CA
This wine has wonderful balance, deep spicy flavors and a pleasing finish, epitomizing Merlot’s popularity with both novice drinkers and connoisseurs. The soft underpinnings from the fertile soil provide structure and balance to this wine – which was aged 12 months in American oak barrels.
Floating Rock Syrah -10
Cherry Hill Vineyard – Rattlesnake Hills, WA
Beginning with a light aroma of suede leather, this wine is mainly focused on earthy notes. The wine has flavors of lightly toasted oak, mushrooms and very ripe Bing cherries with firm tannins that lend support without being intrusive. Finish is reminiscent of earthy leather.
St. Johns, LSD Blend –11
An intense red blend of 43% Lagrein, 31% Shiraz, and 26% Durif.
Dark fruits of plum and raspberry, with tobacco leaf, and Christmas spices on the nose. The palate has fresh raspberries and strawberries, balanced by creamy characters of cheesecake.
Castel Mimi Cabernet Sauvignon -11
French Oak – Codru, Moldova
An attractive and elegant wine with intense ripe cherries and a dark ruby color. Cherry, plum, cinnamon, and chocolate notes dominate the palate with light spice box notes on the finish.
Rabbit Ridge, Zinfandel – 12
Paso Robles, CA
This wine has lively raspberry and cherry aromas that open to crisp, layered plum, spice and nuances of coconut-tinged oak. The tannins are appealingly round and soft.
Feisty Brood Meadery – Blood Orange – 9
Feisty Brood Meadery – Citrus Inspiration – 9
Bookhouse Brewing – Young Hearts Cider (Dry) – 3/4/6 To Go 6.5/8/16
Small vineyards making hand crafted wines, almost as good as our beers.