Beer is sold in 5 oz samples, 8 oz, 16 oz glasses unless otherwise stated.
To Go Beer is available in 750ml, 32 oz, 64 oz growlers, and 32 oz crowler cans.
Growlers & 750ml are $5 each and are not included in the cost of the fill(s).
- The Test Batch (TTB) – The first beer brewed at Akronym was made with Pilsner malt, Ohio spelt, and wheat. It is a Trappist Single with notes of bubble gum, clove, and black pepper. You’ll enjoy this easy-drinking blonde ale! ABV 4.5% IBU 20 $2/3/5 To Go $6.5/8/16
- Iko Iko – This refreshingly tart Berliner Weisse is the perfect style of beer to drink while welcoming patio weather back to Akron! It’s light, crisp, and ready to be enjoyed today! ABV 4.8% IBU 1 $2/3/5.25 To Go $6.5/8/16
- Exchange Street Hefeweizen – Our take on this classic German beer features prominent aromas of banana and clove with a light, crisp finish. It is sure to brighten even the grayest of winter days. ABV 4.8 % IBU 10 $2/3/5.25 To Go $6.5/8/16
- Blackberry Tarte: We took our Berliner Weisse and added 132 lbs of blackberry puree, giving this beer rich pink hue and a fruity balance to its tart finish. ABV 5% IBU 1 $3/4/6.5 No fills
- Sundale Pils – Brewed in the style of Northern German pilsners, this beer is clean and crisp with graham cracker malt notes. It was finished with two new experimental hops, giving it a medium-firm bitterness. Sundale is the street where it all started. ABV 5% IBU 40 $2/3/5.25 To Go $6.5/8/16
- Kernel of Truth – An American lager bursting with flavor. Brewed with corn and Lemondrop hops, this beer is approachable and refreshing, perfect for patio weather. ABV 5.2% IBU 15 $2/3/5.25 To Go $6.5/8/16 ***2018 Ohio Craft Brewers Cup Silver Medal***
- Pattie – This Irish cream stout was made for one of our favorite moms. It has notes of roast coffee and dark chocolate. ABV 5.8% IBU 40 $2/3/5.25 To Go $6.5/8/16
- Henry IPA – A New England IPA double dry-hopped with Citra, Comet, and Simcoe hops. This aromatic beer is dank with flavors of mango, orange, and apricot. Henry is named for the son of one of Akronym’s founders. ABV 6.0% IBU 50 $3/4/6.5 To Go $9/11/22
- Letchworth IPA – This West Coast IPA was brewed with Simcoe, Columbus, and Chinook hops. It has a nice bitterness that doesn’t linger but leaves you with hints of malt and citrus. Dear friends Larry and Donna are the inspiration for the name of this beer. ABV 7% IBU 70 $3/4/6.5 To Go $9/11/22
- Deal – Here’s the “Deal”, it’s time for a double dry-hopped, double NEIPA. Aromas of passionfruit, pineapple, pepper and orange abound in this hazy juice bomb. ABV 8.2% and 60 IBU $3/4/7 To Go $9/11/22
- Tetralogy – This Belgian-style Quad was brewed with Special B Malt, Belgian candy sugar, and our house Belgian yeast strain. Its coppery color showcases notes of raisin, fig, and plum. ABV 9.5% IBU 30 $3/5/7 To Go $12/16/32 *12 oz glass
- BBA Pervasive – This English-style barleywine is a beast of a beer – 1200 lbs. of malt, 30 lbs. of orange blossom honey, and 16 lbs. of hops went in to this one. Then we spent 7 months aging it in Heaven Hill and Buffalo Trace bourbon barrels. It’s big but it’s balanced, laced with notes of vanilla and the warmth only a bourbon barrel can provide. ABV 11% IBU 50 $4/6/8 To Go $12/16/32 *12 oz glass
- BBA Deimos – This Russian Imperial Stout spent 6 months aging in bourbon barrels. Its chocolatey roast is balanced by a rich caramel warmth. Be careful though, this one might send you to Mars and back! ABV 12.4% IBU 60 $4/6/8 To Go $12/16/32 *12 oz glass
***2018 Ohio Craft Brewers Cup – Best Northeast Ohio Brewery***
***2nd in 2019 Cleveland.com Best Brewery***
Young Hearts Cider (Dry) –Bookhouse Brewing – Cleveland, OH – Made from Washington apple juice, expressive yeast, and a hint of American oak. Clean, balanced acidity, and a tidy finish keep this apple-forward cider light and refreshing. ABV 6.9% $3/4/6 To Go $6.5/8/16
Citrus Inspiration Mead – Feisty Brood Meadery – Brecksville, OH – This mead is made with orange blossom honey $8
Coffee Adoration – Feisty Brood Meadery – Brecksville, OH – Mead with coffee beans added $8
*All mead comes in an 8 oz pour