Beer is sold in 5 oz samples, 8 oz, 16 oz glasses unless otherwise stated.
To Go Beer is available in 750ml, 32 oz, 64 oz growlers, and 32 oz crowler cans.
Growlers & 750ml are $5 each and are not included in the cost of the fill(s).
- Lo Hi – This session beer is low on calories but High in flavor. It’s gluten reduced and with only 135 cal., you can enjoy a delicious beer and feel great about it. ABV 4% IBU 25
- Sublime Gose – Brewed in collaboration with Rob of Northeast Ohio Craft Brewery News, this “key lime pie in a glass” is the perfect beer to welcome sunshine and warmer weather. *contains lactose* ABV 4.3% IBU 5
- High Street Wheat Cherry Berry – High Street Wheat makes its return to our draft list but this time we added not one, not two, but three different fruits to it! Loaded with strawberries, raspberries, and cherries, this is one you’ll love to enjoy on warm summer days. ABV 5% IBU 20
- Czech 123 Czech 123 – We collaborated with Geoff from Country Malt Group to brew one of the oldest style of lagers: Czech Pilsner. We used traditional methods, including a decoction mash, to give this beer a smooth finish with a balance of cracker-like malt flavor and the distinct floral aroma of Saaz hops. Enjoy this beer from our special side-pull faucet for a truly authentic taste! ABV 5% IBU 40
- Kernel of Truth – An American lager bursting with flavor. Brewed with corn and Lemondrop hops, this beer is approachable and refreshing, perfect for patio weather. ABV 5.2% IBU 15 ***2018 Ohio Craft Brewers Cup Silver Medal***
- Front Line Czech Amber– We brewed this beer on March 16th, the day the taproom closed due to the pandemic. It’s been lagering since that fateful day and now this traditional Czech Amber is ready for release as we reopen. This beer is a tribute to all of the front line workers who go out and work everyday during these difficult times. Enjoy this smooth lager with thoughts of better days ahead! ABV 5.4% IBU 32
- Pattie Irish Stout with Coffee– We took our traditional Irish Stout and added coffee from our friends at Breakaway Coffee Roasters. You’ll find roasty notes of dark chocolate and Brazil nuts. ABV 5.5% IBU 15
- Henry IPA – A New England IPA double dry-hopped with Citra, Comet, and Simcoe hops. This aromatic beer is dank with flavors of mango, orange, and apricot. Henry is named for the son of one of Akronym’s founders. ABV 6.0% IBU 50
- Hazel Oak-Aged Maibock –This spring Maibock was brewed with traditional German lagering techniques, spending 3 months in white oak barrels. It’s crystal clear with a smooth malt backbone balanced by the Noble hop character. ABV 6.5% IBU 30
- Letchworth IPA – This West Coast IPA was brewed with Simcoe, Columbus, and Chinook hops. It has a nice bitterness that doesn’t linger but leaves you with hints of malt and citrus. Dear friends Larry and Donna are the inspiration for the name of this beer. ABV 7% IBU 70
- About Last Night – A collaboration between Lager Heads and Akronym Brewing. Clocking in at 7.3% ABV and double dry hopped with Citra, Mosaic & Idaho 7 hops. Notes of orange, mango & passion fruit & a super soft mouthfeel. ABV 7.3% IBU 50
- Smoke Showing – This American Smoked Porter was brewed in collaboration with the Akron Fire Department Local 330 Union to raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA). You will find notes of smoke, chocolate, caramel, and roasted coffee. This one’s the perfect pint for our colder months. ABV 7.5% IBU 40
- Proving Ground #3 – Our 3rd offering in this series of beers, named in honor of our local Goodyear Test Track, is an IPA. We used local West Branch pilsner malt, then whirl pooled and dry-hopped with experimental hops: 06300 & 07270 notes of tropical fruit & resin with a soft smooth finish. We hope you enjoy or 3rd batch in this series as we continue to experiment with new ingredients and processes! ABV 7.5 % IBU 50
- Deal – Here’s the “Deal”, it’s time for a double dry-hopped, double NEIPA. Aromas of passion fruit, pineapple, pepper and orange abound in this hazy juice bomb. ABV 8.2% IBU 60
- Wood-Aged Tetralogy – This Belgian style Quad was brewed with Special B Malt, Belgian candy sugar, and our house Belgian yeast strain. Its coppery color showcases notes of raisin, fig, and plum. After spending 9 months in American white oak barrels this beer envelopes you in warm vanilla and a smooth finish. ABV 12.4% IBU 30
- BBA Heavy Rubber – Our strong Scottish Ale spent some time aging in Jim Beam barrels and the result is dangerously drinkable. It’s rich and malty base has been amplified with notes of caramel and toffee resulting in a smooth, delicious beer. ABV 12.8% IBU 25