Beer is sold in 5 oz samples, 8 oz, 16 oz glasses unless otherwise stated.
To Go Beer is available in 750ml, 32 oz, 64 oz growlers, and 32 oz crowler cans.
Growlers & 750ml are $5 each and are not included in the cost of the fill(s).
- Lo Hi – This session beer is low on calories but High in flavor. It’s gluten reduced and with only 135 cal., you can enjoy a delicious beer and feel great about it. ABV 4.8% IBU 25
- Sublime Gose – Brewed in collaboration with Rob of Northeast Ohio Craft Brewery News, this “key lime pie in a glass” is the perfect beer to welcome sunshine and warmer weather. *contains lactose* ABV 4.3% IBU 5
- Czech 123 Czech 123 – We collaborated with Geoff from Country Malt Group to brew one of the oldest style of lagers: Czech Pilsner. We used traditional methods, including a decoction mash, to give this beer a smooth finish with a balance of cracker-like malt flavor and the distinct floral aroma of Saaz hops. Enjoy this beer from our special side-pull faucet for a truly authentic taste! ABV 5% IBU 40
- Kernel of Truth – An American lager bursting with flavor. Brewed with corn and Lemondrop hops, this beer is approachable and refreshing, perfect for patio weather. ABV 5.2% IBU 15 ***2018 Ohio Craft Brewers Cup Silver Medal***
- High Street Wheat w/ Cherries – We took our wheat beer and added 132 lbs. of Oregon tart cherries for a refreshing flavor you’ll love to enjoy on warm summer days. ABV 5.5% IBU 15
- Pattie Irish Stout with Coffee– We took our traditional Irish Stout and added coffee from our friends at Breakaway Coffee Roasters. You’ll find roasty notes of dark chocolate and Brazil nuts. Enjoy this one on Nitro for an even smoother, creamier mouthfeel. ABV 5.5% IBU 15
- Henry IPA – A New England IPA double dry-hopped with Citra, Comet, and Simcoe hops. This aromatic beer is dank with flavors of mango, orange, and apricot. Henry is named for the son of one of Akronym’s founders. ABV 6.0% IBU 50
- Rubber City Sour – Thirsty Dog-Sour Haus & Akronym Brewing Colab. – This is our first beer in a series of collaboration brews with the partnership of Akronym Brewing and our Sour Haus. For this Wood aged Sour Brown Ale we combined each of our house souring cultures to create this truly collaborative beer. Both of these house cultures are the culmination of years of experimenting in the quest for making great mixed-fermentation sour beers. ABV 6.4% IBU 5
- Smoke Showing – This American Smoked Porter was brewed in collaboration with the Akron Fire Department Local 330 Union to raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA). You will find notes of smoke, chocolate, caramel, and roasted coffee. This one’s the perfect pint for our colder months. ABV 7.5% IBU 40
- Proving Ground #3 – Our 3rd offering in this series of beers, named in honor of our local Goodyear Test Track, is an IPA. We used local West Branch pilsner malt, then whirl pooled and dry-hopped with experimental hops: 06300 & 07270 notes of tropical fruit & resin with a soft smooth finish. We hope you enjoy or 3rd batch in this series as we continue to experiment with new ingredients and processes! ABV 7.5 % IBU 50
- Trippin on Raspberries – A funky synthesis of rich earth and ripe fruit, Trippin’ on Raspberries combines tartness with alluring aromas up front. Enjoy sublimely intense flavors and a refreshingly dry finish. ABV 8.5% IBU 25
- Gold on the Ceiling – A Belgian Golden Strong Ale is a marriage of fruity and spicy flavors with a floral hop character. It has a light, dry finish that makes it supremely drinkable. ABV 9% IBU 25
- 2019 Pervasive Barleywine –This English-style barleywine is a beast of a beer – 1200 lbs. of malt, 30 lbs. of orange honey, and 16 lbs. of hops went into this one. ABV 11% IBU 70
- 2018 BBA Pervasive Barleywine – This English-style barleywine is a beast of a beer – 1200 lbs. of malt, 30 lbs. of orange honey, and 16 lbs. of hops went into this one. Then we spent 7 months aging it in Heaven Hill and Buffalo Trace bourbon barrels. It’s big but it’s balanced, laced with notes of vanilla and the warmth only a bourbon barrel can provide. ABV 11% IBU 70
- Wood-Aged Tetralogy – This Belgian style Quad was brewed with Special B Malt, Belgian candy sugar, and our house Belgian yeast strain. Its coppery color showcases notes of raisin, fig, and plum. After spending 9 months in American white oak barrels this beer envelopes you in warm vanilla and a smooth finish. ABV 12.4% IBU 30
- Blue Heron Brewing Sabro Smash IPA – An American style IPA featuring West Branch malt and several additions of Sabro hops. ABV 6.3% IBU 60
***2018 Ohio Craft Brewers Cup – Best Northeast Ohio Brewery***
***2nd in 2019 Cleveland.com Best Brewery***
WINE & MEAD LIST
Masterpiece Chardonnay – 10
Clone 17 – Russian River Valley, CA
A touch of oak mellows the spicy pear and peach flavors. Lees stirring lengthens the mouth feel.
Aurantis Moscato -7
Sweet Frizzante – Oltrepo Pavese, Italia
Straw yellow with fresh soft citrus fruit notes and elegantly effervescent.
Goretti, Pinot Grigio – 9
Gamay, Cabernet Franc, Malbec – Loire Valley, France
Elegant Aromas of pineapple, bananas, yellow peach, and white flowers, with good fresh acidity and fruity taste.
Mojo Merlot – 8
Santa Maria region – Central Coast, CA
This wine has wonderful balance, deep spicy flavors and a pleasing finish, epitomizing Merlot’s popularity with both novice drinkers and connoisseurs. The soft underpinnings from the fertile soil provide structure and balance to this wine – which was aged 12 months in American oak barrels.
Floating Rock Syrah -10
Cherry Hill Vineyard – Rattlesnake Hills, WA
Beginning with a light aroma of suede leather, this wine is mainly focused on earthy notes. The wine has flavors of lightly toasted oak, mushrooms and very ripe Bing cherries with firm tannins that lend support without being intrusive. Finish is reminiscent of earthy leather.
St. Johns, LSD Blend –11
An intense red blend of 43% Lagrein, 31% Shiraz, and 26% Durif.
Dark fruits of plum and raspberry, with tobacco leaf, and Christmas spices on the nose. The palate has fresh raspberries and strawberries, balanced by creamy characters of cheesecake.
Castel Mimi Cabernet Sauvignon -11
French Oak – Codru, Moldova
An attractive and elegant wine with intense ripe cherries and a dark ruby color. Cherry, plum, cinnamon, and chocolate notes dominate the palate with light spice box notes on the finish.
Rabbit Ridge, Zinfandel – 12
Paso Robles, CA
This wine has lively raspberry and cherry aromas that open to crisp, layered plum, spice and nuances of coconut-tinged oak. The tannins are appealingly round and soft.
Feisty Brood Meadery – Blood Orange – 9
Feisty Brood Meadery – Citrus Inspiration – 9
Bookhouse Brewing – Young Hearts Cider (Dry) – 3/4/6 To Go 6.5/8/16
Small vineyards making hand crafted wines, almost as good as our beers.