Beer is sold in 5 oz samples, 8 oz, 16 oz glasses unless otherwise stated.
To Go Beer is available in 750ml, 32 oz, 64 oz growlers, and 32 oz crowler cans.
Glass Growlers & 750ml are $5 each and are not included in the cost of the fill(s).
- IKO IKO – Get your juices flowing with this fruit bomb! This take on our original Berliner Weisse has been kicked up a few notches with 250lbs of apricot & mango puree. Let this tart fruity beer explode in your mouth! ABV 4.8% IBU 1
- Giro – An Italian Pilsner inspired by our favorite grand tour cycling race, the Giro d’Italia. This style was started by craft brewers in Italy and is known for its drinkability and noble hop aroma. We dry-hopped with Saphir, Hallertau, and Blanc hops for a nice floral aroma and crisp, dry finish. ABV 5% IBU 40
- Czech 123 Czech 123 – We collaborated with Geoff from Country Malt Group to brew one of the oldest style of lagers: Czech Pilsner. We used traditional methods, including a decoction mash, to give this beer a smooth finish with a balance of cracker-like malt flavor and the distinct floral aroma of Saaz hops. Enjoy this beer from our special side-pull faucet for a truly authentic taste! ABV 5% IBU 40
- (Currently Unavailable) Kernel of Truth – An American lager bursting with flavor. Brewed with corn and Lemondrop hops, this beer is approachable and refreshing, perfect for patio weather. ABV 5.2% IBU 15 ***2018 Ohio Craft Brewers Cup Silver Medal***
- Pattie Stout w/ coffee – We took our traditional Irish Stout and added coffee from our friends at Breakaway Coffee Roasters. You’ll find roasty notes of dark chocolate and Brazil nuts. Enjoy this one on Nitro for an even smoother, creamier mouthfeel. ABV 5.8%
- Henry – A New England IPA double dry-hopped with Citra, Comet, and Simcoe hops. This aromatic beer is dank with flavors of mango, orange, and apricot. Henry is named for the son of one of Akronym’s founders. ABV 6% IBU 50
- Proving Ground #4 – Our 4th offering in this series of beers, named in honor of our local Goodyear Test Track, is an IPA. We used local West Branch pilsner malt, and added Simcoe and Idaho 7 hops showcasing dank and resinous notes with a soft smooth finish. We hope you enjoy our 4th batch in this series as we continue to experiment with new ingredients and processes. ABV 7.5%
- Sleight of Hand – This luscious, full-bodied American Stout combines the finest malts with a unique American hop which deftly weaves subtle notes of dark chocolate, sweetened vanilla coffee, raisins, roasted malts, and new oak barrel. The beer leaves your palate with a warm kiss of coconut in the finish. Just like watching a great sleight of hand performer, you won’t believe that the coconut, vanilla, and oak barrel flavors are all hop derived. Collaboration with SAAZ Homebrew Club member, Greg Irving. ABV 8% IBU 40
- Hopapotamus – Our latest juice bomb is a double dry-hopped, double IPA with Cashmere & Mosaic hops. ABV 8.6%
- Fyxation II – We know how much everyone loves double IPAs and this is one of our favorites! Enjoy the tropical citrus notes in this double dry-hopped Double IPA with Citra and Mosaic hops! ABV 9% IBU 60
- Gold on the Ceiling – Our Belgian Golden Strong Ale is a marriage of fruity and spicy flavors with a floral hop character. It has a light, dry finish that makes it supremely drinkable. ABV 9% IBU 25
- BBA Spicer St: ABV 10%
- 2021 BBA Pervasive: ABV 13.5%
- 2020 Bourbon BA Deimos: ABV 13.5%
- 2021 Brandy BA Deimos: ABV 13.5%
- 2020 Heavy Rubber: ABV 12.8%