Beer is sold in 5 oz samples, 8 oz, 16 oz glasses unless otherwise stated.
To Go Beer is available in 750ml, 32 oz, 64 oz growlers, and 32 oz crowler cans.
Glass Growlers & 750ml are $5 each and are not included in the cost of the fill(s).
- Exchange St. Hefeweizen – Our take on this classic German beer features prominent aromas of banana and clove with a light, crisp finish. ABV 4.8% IBU 10
- IKO IKO – Get your juices flowing with this fruit bomb! This take on our original Berliner Weisse has been kicked up a few notches with 250lbs of apricot & mango puree. Let this tart fruity beer explode in your mouth! ABV 4.8% IBU 1
- Czech 123 Czech 123 – We collaborated with Geoff from Country Malt Group to brew one of the oldest style of lagers: Czech Pilsner. We used traditional methods, including a decoction mash, to give this beer a smooth finish with a balance of cracker-like malt flavor and the distinct floral aroma of Saaz hops. Enjoy this beer from our special side-pull faucet for a truly authentic taste! ABV 5% IBU 40
- Kernel of Truth – An American lager bursting with flavor. Brewed with corn and Lemondrop hops, this beer is approachable and refreshing, perfect for patio weather. ABV 5.2% IBU 15 ***2018 Ohio Craft Brewers Cup Silver Medal***
- Black Hat-This schwarzbier, or German dark lager, was brewed in collaboration with Larry Reuter for the Great American Beer Fest Pro-Am competition. It has a mild roasted malt character with notes of chocolate, and subtle spicy hops. ABV 5.3% IBU 26
- Henry – A New England IPA double dry-hopped with Citra, Comet, and Simcoe hops. This aromatic beer is dank with flavors of mango, orange, and apricot. Henry is named for the son of one of Akronym’s founders. ABV 6% IBU 50
- Into the Wood #2 – This is our 2nd batch of wood-aged sour beers. This is a mixed fermentation sour aged for over a year in Chardonnay wine barrels with our house culture, then re-fermented for 2 months on over 250 lbs of blackberries. Its medium-firm acidity is balanced by the subtle earthiness of the barrel and the sweetness of the fruit. ABV 6.7% IBU 5
- Might As Well – We double dry hopped this NEIPA with a ridiculous amount of Equanot, Comet, and Citra…so you might as well drink it! ABV 7.7% IBU 50
- Hoppy Holidays – This American strong ale was dry hopped with Chinook, Citra and Sultan for a distinct winter flavor. There are notes of pine, citrus and mint with a sweet malty finish. ABV 8% IBU 45
- Sleight of Hand – This luscious, full-bodied American Stout combines the finest malts with a unique American hop which deftly weaves subtle notes of dark chocolate, sweetened vanilla coffee, raisins, roasted malts, and new oak barrel. The beer leaves your palate with a warm kiss of coconut in the finish. Just like watching a great sleight of hand performer, you won’t believe that the coconut, vanilla, and oak barrel flavors are all hop derived. Collaboration with SAAZ Homebrew Club member, Greg Irving. ABV 8% IBU 40
- Fixation II – We know how much everyone loves double IPAs and this is one of our favorites! Enjoy the tropical citrus notes in this double dry-hopped Double IPA with Citra and Mosaic hops! ABV 9% IBU 60
- Spicer St. – Out traditional Christmas ale brewed with cinnamon, nutmeg, and honey. Its rich caramel color and balance of sweetness and spices and sweetness will help you welcome the most festive of seasons. Celebrate the holidays with us! ABV 9% IBU 40
- Black is Beautiful – A collaboration brew by 83 Brewery & Weathered Souls Brewing in Texas. This beer is big & bold, with a hop forward aroma. Proceeds go to the Akron Urban League. ABV 9.4% IBU 60
- BBA Diemos – This Russian Imperial Stout spent 6 months aging in bourbon barrels. It’s chocolatey roast is balanced by a rich caramel warmth. Be careful though, this one might send you to Mars and back!
ABV 13.5% IBU 60