Beer is sold in 5 oz sample, 8 oz glass, and 16 oz glass. Pricing as indicated.
- The Test Batch (TTB) – The first beer brewed at Akronym was made with Pilsner malt, Ohio spelt, and wheat. It is a Trappist Single with notes of bubble gum, clove, and black pepper. You’ll enjoy this easy-drinking blonde ale, especially if it ever gets warm again in Ohio! ABV 4.5% IBU 20 $2/3/5
- Sundale Pilsner – Brewed in the style of Northern German pilsners, this beer is clean and crisp with graham cracker malt notes. It was finished with American Citra and Denali hops, giving it a medium-firm bitterness. Sundale is the street where it all started. ABV 5% IBU 40 $2/3/5
- Kernel of Truth – An American lager busting with flavor. Brewed with corn and Lemondrop hops, this beer is approachable and refreshing, perfect for patio weather. ABV 5.2% IBU 15 $2/3/5.25
- High Street Wheat – A refreshing wheat beer brewed with American two-row barley and German dark wheat malt. It has a subtle hop aroma that is balanced by the bready malt characteristics. ABV 5.5% IBU 15 $2/3/5
- Heart of Gold – Named in honor of Shawn’s late grandfather, this beer was brewed with Golden Promise malt and North Down hops. It has a medium light body with notes of biscuit and toast and a woody character from the hops. ABV 5.5% IBU 40 $2/3/5
- Pattie – This Irish stout was made in honor of one of our favorite moms. It has notes of roast coffee and dark chocolate with a smooth creamy finish from our Nitro tap. ABV 5.8% IBU 40 $2/3/5.
- Henry IPA – A New England IPA double dry-hopped with Citra, Comet, and Simcoe hops. This aromatic beer is dank with flavors of mango, orange, and apricot. Henry is named for the son of one of Akronym’s founders. ABV 6.0% IBU 50 $3/4/6.50
- Sunset Wedding Stout – Head brewer Shawn married his wife, Becky, on the beach in Jamaica. This beer was brewed to celebrate their union. It is a tropical stout made with roasted barley, chocolate malt and honey malt for a balanced flavor reminiscent of brown sugar and milk chocolate. ABV 6.5% IBU 30 $2/3/5
- Letchworth IPA – This West Coast IPA was brewed with Simcoe, Columbus, and Chinook hops. It has a nice bitterness that doesn’t linger but leaves you with hints of malt and citrus. Dear friends Larry and Donna are the inspiration for the name of this beer.ABV 7% IBU 70 $3/4/6.50
- Trippin’ Amber Biere de Mars – Sometimes you start out making one beer and you end up with something even better. Our fresh Biere de Mars is a Belgian beer with a rich amber color and hints of candy sugar, caramel, and stone fruit. It’s light, lingering sweetness balances the hop and yeast characteristics. ABV 8% IBU 25 $3/5/7.50
- Windigo – Named for an Algonquin dark apparition from the Great Lakes Region, our Double Red IPA is classically American – we went big with this over-the-top malt and hop monster. It was brewed with over 4 lbs. per barrel of Chinook, Simcoe, Columbus, and Denali hops. Beware, this one is dangerously drinkable! ABV 8.2% IBU 90 $3/5/8
- Quaker Double IPA –We doubled the amount of oats and hops in this double New England-style IPA. You’ll taste notes of berries and citrus among the haze. Enjoy the ridiculous amount of Citra, Comet, and Mosaic hops in this one. ABV 8.1% IBU 60 $3/5/8
All beers are available for sale in 750 ml, 32 oz and 64 oz growlers. IPA and high gravity (8% and up) fills are $9, $11, and $22 respectively, all other beer fills are $6.50, $8, and $16. Empty growlers are $5 each. Cheers!